in the darkness
with the memory of everything
the land is old beneath
the soil accomodates the shifting centuries
freed from the lasoo of the past
nothing with very high expectations
nothing without passion
the pitter patter aqua night
rain comes falling
washing problems into the thick earth
I lie still; watchful for the kiss of sleep
softly like a february morning
you see the sea-mist rise
heaven and hell are not the end of the road. they are the opposite sides of the road...we wander from side to side along the way...
the road is a flat strip.
after roads came runways
..planes taking off.
We must take off;
...off the heavy masks deceiving us
In transcendence levity is everything.
Then follows the light
- The days are dying now. Ebbing, flowing, Passing o...
- Life takes care
- Monsoon child
- Intelligence operates like a happy virus
- If you have struggled in business this will make y...
- Education and Writing
- Thoughts on a balanced life
- The only Symbol that makes sense today
- My actions are the ground on which I stand
- Joseph Campbell: An Open Life
- Various Quotes from Joseph Campbell
- ▼ October (15)
- ► 2006 (147)
- ► 2005 (199)