The days are dying now.
Passing out of fashion.
Gleaming with the only promise worth keeping.
What remains at the end of the day...
when the shadows descend on the twilight world?
Languages take time to learn.
Horizons stretch to far away places.
The animals leave footprints.
Options are many.
Yet only two paths.
One leads deep into the forest
of dead ends.
The other is a mesh of scaffolding.
In the end
nothing remains of the scaffolding.
The senses agitate the mind,
forever delivering fresh desires to cloud perception.
Can you build a life that stands for something yet does not leave a trail?
Each new dawn beckons with silent suggestion.
- The days are dying now. Ebbing, flowing, Passing o...
- Life takes care
- Monsoon child
- Intelligence operates like a happy virus
- If you have struggled in business this will make y...
- Education and Writing
- Thoughts on a balanced life
- The only Symbol that makes sense today
- My actions are the ground on which I stand
- Joseph Campbell: An Open Life
- Various Quotes from Joseph Campbell
- ▼ October (15)
- ► 2006 (147)
- ► 2005 (199)