'When we are active and truly enthusiastic about our lives and jobs, we are often much happier. When individuals don't enjoy their jobs or aren't pleased with some facet of their life, they tend to have less energy; they gain weight, can't get sound sleep and experience lethargy. When we engage in activities that we enjoy and have an occupation that excites us, we feel beeter about ourselves, have greater self-esteem, wake up energized, laugh a lot more, and live longer. Having enthusiasm in our lives can be self-sustaining and affect our outlook more than we realise.'
Ron Clark high school teacher
- The days are dying now. Ebbing, flowing, Passing o...
- Life takes care
- Monsoon child
- Intelligence operates like a happy virus
- If you have struggled in business this will make y...
- Education and Writing
- Thoughts on a balanced life
- The only Symbol that makes sense today
- My actions are the ground on which I stand
- Joseph Campbell: An Open Life
- Various Quotes from Joseph Campbell
- ▼ October (15)
- ► 2006 (147)
- ► 2005 (199)