The night I saw Christmas Die

Night was falling

Falling like a shroud upon the tears that knew not where to flow

A half moon stole out into the peripheries of evening

The river wound its way through the landscape of impregnability

Beauty stood stock still in the wilderness of grasping children.



The night I saw Christmas die...a hollow chorus gave the reasons why:

"a time for family on the birthday of a savior"

But when I looked down I saw spread all around

Fear wrapped up in a gift package of pain

Churches decked out in shadows and blame.


Love, my friend...

Is kind of hard to find

Never reveals itself to you by being kind











About me

My photo
India
Mind is the closest thing to our Reality...Be careful how you use it. Businessman, yogi, teacher, addicted to laughing...