What do you hear?

A line from the new Superman movie:
Superman takes Louis Lane high up in the heavens above the Earth...he wants to communicate the essential teaching of the compassionate heart - the voice of he who is no longer living for his selfish desires...but who is living according to the wisdom of the Dhamma.

"What do you hear?" he asks.
"I hear nothing." she says
"I hear everything.
I hear all the suffering....all the cries for help. This is why the world needs me."

Reminds me of that beautiful line in the Gnostic Gospel of St Thomas:

"Cleave a piece of wood, I am there. Lift up the stone, you will find me there."

He, who is no longer separated from life, is beyond illusion. In the great silence is contained the everything.

About me

My photo
India
Mind is the closest thing to our Reality...Be careful how you use it. Businessman, yogi, teacher, addicted to laughing...