Reflections on depression

Depression is not a light issue - it takes enormous sensitivity and affection and patience to get to the bottom of it. I once read somewhere that depression was anger which we have not learned to unravel and understand- that somehow gets channeled within us and which gets locked inside us. I feel that the dream I had is symbolic of that process in you. To define it simply as anger is to oversimplify the process of depression - but it makes some a lot of sense on many levels...The sense of struggling with unconquered (and often unidentified) frustrations within and without that pulls us down into a mental darkness not easily shirked...

About me

My photo
India
Mind is the closest thing to our Reality...Be careful how you use it. Businessman, yogi, teacher, addicted to laughing...