understanding of the times

"Now, about mister Ruskin, Turner and Morris, Goethe, Tolstoy, Gandhi....where to go? Yes, this is the question. But this morality is not what will survive. They themselves need to slip off the pedestals. This restricting vision of an authoritative figure is what fails. Like the Christianity that only sees the Cross and fails to see the Christ.

These are vast sweeping statements. But somewhere in there is the thing that caused me to leave Cambridge in order to be where I am now.
I do feel the importance of these things.

I feel an understanding of the times will lead to an understanding of how time is to be treated."

from letter by venetia

Blog Archive

About me

My photo
India
Mind is the closest thing to our Reality...Be careful how you use it. Businessman, yogi, teacher, addicted to laughing...