Recipe to Grow: Pit yourself against impossible Odds

I see a world of fickle people. I have little respect for academia and yet it looks like I am getting really serious about it now - funny that. It's only because I know what I want - I want clarity on the mind...I see where it might be - I take aim and fire. It is not something intellectual.

Krishnamurti told my teacher Tara Singh to go and earn some money and to tell the rest of the world to go to hell.It sounds cold - but there is something of the language of love in it - for it pits you against the terrible feebleness of man and asks you to rise above it - get out of the mud so to speak - be someone that you can respect in the morning...be someone with their own voice.

Blog Archive

About me

My photo
India
Mind is the closest thing to our Reality...Be careful how you use it. Businessman, yogi, teacher, addicted to laughing...