Note to Nick

Nick is an old friend. When we were 8 he had a SETI antenna system set up in his living room - monitoring for ET in Bootle... and the far reaches of solar system. He grew up in a wondeful big old manor house house with a garden the size of Spain. A childhood friend who lived in THE magic garden - now what else could a bloke ask for in a pal...Glad you made an appearance at age 4 Nick! It's always good to get into the friendship game early...

The ghost of Kipling and Rohl Dahl are egging you to move out here and write the "Just So Hairy Hindi Monster at the bottom of your dahl garden" stories...

Please send me any particularly funny snippets - so I can steal them and broadcast them to subvert the general communist indoctrination process in Chinese nunnerys...Actually, as we are going along that tangent - have you ever read Tom Robbins? - because if you haven't - you absolutely should - start with: "Skinny legs and all" and then take your pick...

I actually wrote this letter after a bowl of grapes, 2 hours on the dance floor, no sleep for 48 hours and a mosquito net between me and the night - a fine way to begin a dialogue i would say....

Right, back to the tablas...and one of my latest missions to buy an apartment - hoping to get a nice 3 bedroomed one for about 12 pounds fifty - amazing the idea flashed across my mind this morning.

I am sure there will come a point where you will have to visit and start converting the natives to be followers of Doctor Who... :)

Blog Archive

About me

My photo
India
Mind is the closest thing to our Reality...Be careful how you use it. Businessman, yogi, teacher, addicted to laughing...