A lucky man

Now, I see very clearly where my life is going and how bright things can be...And suddenly Thoreau's phrase - "simplify, simplify, simplify" - my adopted motto - is not just mystically beautiful - but practically mine - How fantastic is synthesis! My favorite cocktail hands down! Clarity and Synthesis on the rocks - with a dash of lemon....

I have finally figured out the points of reference from which to weave my web of creative disciplines....It's like the best christmas present ever....doing what you really love, being what you really are. Connecting the dots of what you are is one part of it. Then there's the fleshing out of the beast that you figured yourself out to be...I just arrived at the second one....I consider myself a very lucky man....

Blog Archive

About me

My photo
India
Mind is the closest thing to our Reality...Be careful how you use it. Businessman, yogi, teacher, addicted to laughing...