I'd rather be a Devil

I met a man recently who is in his 5Os. His mother had typhoid when she was giving birth to his brother. She took some drugs to fight the typhoid. The drugs had side effects. The kid was born with a mental age that never developed beyond 6 months. The parents are dead. He takes care of his brother as he never married. It must be hell - a brother in a 50 year old's body who has the mental age of a 6 month old baby - the shell of a man lies on a bed all day and grunts - he is a ghoul - a ghost - its frightening to even look at him. I said to his brother- "You must have the patience of a an angel." "I'd rather be a devil" he said - "They have more fun."

Blog Archive

About me

My photo
India
Mind is the closest thing to our Reality...Be careful how you use it. Businessman, yogi, teacher, addicted to laughing...