Going home

My life in Madras, from where I am sitting now - ie suburban, comfortable England is shocking, bewildering and colourful...but then I think my life has always been shocking, bewildering and colourfu! (especially from the vantage point of suburban, comfortable England!)...A friend from Northern Island who is studying in India - turned around to me the other day and said "Isn't it so exotic to be going home?!" and now - more and more - I see her point.

I never thought I would think of sheep and cold fields as exotic. Nor to running around with my sister's kids to find a Christmas tree on the local farm. How funny that is. How funny but how true.

Blog Archive

About me

My photo
India
Mind is the closest thing to our Reality...Be careful how you use it. Businessman, yogi, teacher, addicted to laughing...