i heard a friend say recently that the most gifted people are cursed by one supreme ugly reality: life is too short
sleep can seem to get in the way...
i feel any man who tunes into his creative potential feels that truth to one degree or another
but you think sleep is limiting your creativity?
it enhances it - when there is balance
but it can get in the way of creative work
the zen of creative work can be intensely rewarding and developmental to the psyche and the world
and when you harness that kind of energy
the pulse of the movement creates a kind of dichotomy
between action and inaction
which can be challenging to deal with
- ► 2008 (31)
- Appointment for coffee in 60 days
- creative unease
- Social computer networks
- Finding a Community
- Dialogue about Belief
- Hexagram 25, encore un fois
- Hexagram 25 : The Reflection of the Self - the Ess...
- Is Shakespeare right?
- In Search of Healing
- To be or not to be
- End to Suffering
- Van der Post on the Evolution of the European Mind...
- The Mastery of Yoga
- Etymology of Honeymoon
- From Colin
- The Story of Puss in Boots
- What does yoga mean to me?
- The Importance of Space from work
- March 2005
- A lucky man
- Facing the demons of what we judge as unpleasant o...
- The Bodhi Tree Bookstore, Los Angeles - an Anecdot...
- A WISH TO GO DEEPER
- Inspiration from the I Ching
- dance an amazing language the swimming discourse...
- Clay and Molding things
- For Jeff
- Fire and Wind
- The Wedding of Contrasts
- Go Your Way
- Community appears to be a powerful healing force
- Dream of a lifetime
- Busing in Hungary
- A traveler
- Dreams speak from within and without
- Pushing buttons
- Holy Cows make the best meat!
- Carolyn Myss and her Spriritual Tours
- Notes from a recent dialogue
- Christmas Day 2005
- Life: your mission should you accept it...
- In time of Cold...the Leaves will fall.
- Iraq and Vietnam
- The only thing in my way is myself...
- Died twice already today and it's not time for lun...
- Preliminary List of interesting dance styles
- Note to Nick
- New Year's Resoluton - numbers 187, 188, 189
- Socrates, you're' the man!
- Passion - men or women do it best?
- Life's essentials
- Happy Pongal
- understanding of the times
- Bottom Line
- Poem by Darius
- The dark side of India
- Education that values love
- Relationships as Mirrors
- Human Ecdysis
- Gratefulness and direction
- Why we travel
- What we come to treasure
- Christmas Cards
- The Legacies of our parents
- Flowers in the garden
- Going home
- Extracts from a Letter to an old schoolmaster afte...
- Thoughts on the benefits of Money
- Contemplations on Order and Chaos
- I did the show
- Why do men have nipples? Teaching in Czech Republi...
- Why transformation means something...
- Night and Day and Activity
- What is aging?
- Question for a friend:
- I'd rather be a Devil
- Recipe to Grow: Pit yourself against impossible Od...
- Living a full Life
- "Colours" by Victoria Finlay
- Inspiring words from Doctor in Tehran
- A Word from Iyke
- Attention must be Paid!
- The Phoenix
- ▼ January (101)
- ► 2005 (199)