The nature of our problems and frustrations and our seeking of clarity is woven into our identity, our search for meaning and sustenance in this world, and it also entails the potential study or "not study" with those we wish to be close to (as we believe, consciously or unconsciously, that they will be instrumental in helping us affect the deeper transformations which we seek).
We must be open to the possibility that enlightenment might come by other means of the Divine itself - not necessarily in the very focused formula or formulae we might believe in (have narrowed it down to)...
What IF you achieve your inner goals for complete awakenment and it isn't through the doorways that you have been "fixated" on or concentrating on? Are you open to infinite possibilities? - Even when they don't jibe with how you wish or how you see things "should" be?
This is a huge dilemma.
What if there are good reasons (that we cannot see - behind the flow of our lives) that explain why, in order to receive the blessings we desire, we must look beyond th avenues we have been long imagining appropriate and necessary to achieve our goals?
We have to inquire into the dichotomy of chaos in these worlds within Divine Will. Both chaos and order are co-existing. It is not as simple as one might think -
the Divine Will absolutely has a clear cut ray of influence within the turbulence
here. It is also, to a strong degree, like sending a clear and unmistakable
beam of the purest light from Above into a seething swamp of muddy, chaotic waters, here in these worlds . . . .
- ► 2008 (31)
- Appointment for coffee in 60 days
- creative unease
- Social computer networks
- Finding a Community
- Dialogue about Belief
- Hexagram 25, encore un fois
- Hexagram 25 : The Reflection of the Self - the Ess...
- Is Shakespeare right?
- In Search of Healing
- To be or not to be
- End to Suffering
- Van der Post on the Evolution of the European Mind...
- The Mastery of Yoga
- Etymology of Honeymoon
- From Colin
- The Story of Puss in Boots
- What does yoga mean to me?
- The Importance of Space from work
- March 2005
- A lucky man
- Facing the demons of what we judge as unpleasant o...
- The Bodhi Tree Bookstore, Los Angeles - an Anecdot...
- A WISH TO GO DEEPER
- Inspiration from the I Ching
- dance an amazing language the swimming discourse...
- Clay and Molding things
- For Jeff
- Fire and Wind
- The Wedding of Contrasts
- Go Your Way
- Community appears to be a powerful healing force
- Dream of a lifetime
- Busing in Hungary
- A traveler
- Dreams speak from within and without
- Pushing buttons
- Holy Cows make the best meat!
- Carolyn Myss and her Spriritual Tours
- Notes from a recent dialogue
- Christmas Day 2005
- Life: your mission should you accept it...
- In time of Cold...the Leaves will fall.
- Iraq and Vietnam
- The only thing in my way is myself...
- Died twice already today and it's not time for lun...
- Preliminary List of interesting dance styles
- Note to Nick
- New Year's Resoluton - numbers 187, 188, 189
- Socrates, you're' the man!
- Passion - men or women do it best?
- Life's essentials
- Happy Pongal
- understanding of the times
- Bottom Line
- Poem by Darius
- The dark side of India
- Education that values love
- Relationships as Mirrors
- Human Ecdysis
- Gratefulness and direction
- Why we travel
- What we come to treasure
- Christmas Cards
- The Legacies of our parents
- Flowers in the garden
- Going home
- Extracts from a Letter to an old schoolmaster afte...
- Thoughts on the benefits of Money
- Contemplations on Order and Chaos
- I did the show
- Why do men have nipples? Teaching in Czech Republi...
- Why transformation means something...
- Night and Day and Activity
- What is aging?
- Question for a friend:
- I'd rather be a Devil
- Recipe to Grow: Pit yourself against impossible Od...
- Living a full Life
- "Colours" by Victoria Finlay
- Inspiring words from Doctor in Tehran
- A Word from Iyke
- Attention must be Paid!
- The Phoenix
- ▼ January (101)
- ► 2005 (199)