Appointment for coffee in 60 days

An Italian friend of mine moved to Germany (Italians and Indians are not that different in my book - both very emotional peoples with a rather lazy attitude to time) - and got a phone call from a friend. She was calling up in March to arrange to meet for coffee at the end of May! - the day and the time were agreed on over the course of the phone call...My Italian friend was very polite. But when she put the phone down - she had a good chuckle and a good story to show how Germans and Italians are VERY different. I will never forget her '"And this was for coffee!" shriek' that came at the end of the story! :) Planning a month and a half ahead for coffee! Mama mia! Cappucino! Fettucini!...or whatever it is the Italians say when they want to express shock and bewilderment!

Blog Archive

About me

My photo
India
Mind is the closest thing to our Reality...Be careful how you use it. Businessman, yogi, teacher, addicted to laughing...