JFK

He was a funny fellow - I read somewhere recently that he said to Harold Wilson - the British Prime Minister of his time..."you know I really get a terrible headache if I don't have sex every 24 hours - do you have that problem Harold?" Harold was a little dumbstruck! Brilliant! :)

Anyway JFK had this to say - which is damned good...I am sure he did a lot of bad stuff too - just goes with being a modern American president - still what he says below - has its own beauty...

"To solve the problems of the world we do not need sceptics or cynics whose visions are limited by the obvious realities of their own horizons; we need men who can dream of things that never were."

JFK 1962

About me

My photo
India
Mind is the closest thing to our Reality...Be careful how you use it. Businessman, yogi, teacher, addicted to laughing...