An enlightened society has no leaders in the strict sense. Technically, men are needed to teach and steer. But if each person is really looking into himself - then that government which is the best naturally flowers; it is not a bureacracy - it is a congress built on listening and wisdom. The wise though are mostly misunderstood in this world. It will be a long time before an enlightened society will flower on this earth. However, each of us, in our own small way can make meaningful differences...if we are honest and if we have the guts to face our fears.
There are men and women who are called upon to make tough decisions that effect large numbers of people. A real leader can never please everyone. But if he is attentive to the ego in himself...and learns from it - then he must learn what sacrifice is. Maybe then he will come face to face with intelligence. Such individuals represent the light at the end of the tunnel.
- ► 2008 (31)
- ► 2006 (147)
- The end of sorrow
- Contemplations on A Course in Miracles
- Death is nothing but material change
- Patanjali - the source of Yoga
- What is real faith?
- To jump a million years
- I wrote this out of nowhere...it says a lot on mul...
- From a Course in Miracles….words to lift the heart...
- One hardly meets an original human being
- A strange envelope
- This kind of thinking brings history to life...
- The Community today
- When I see that society is, by and large mad...I t...
- The Complete works of my spiritual preceptor - Tar...
- The Impossible Question
- Tribute to Idries Shah
- The Kasîdah of Hâjî Abdû El-Yezdî
- What is the potential of a house/home?
- Kill the one who grieves
- Ruskin - I keep coming back to Ruskin
- The purpose of Symbols in wisdom
- The Book of John - Chapter 11
- The Book of John - Chapter 10 - The Good Shepherd
- Ramana Maharishi on Death
- Prophecy and Iraq
- The goal of yoga is: peace beyond this world
- Ramana on the significance of wisdom and death
- Changes Needed in Economic Polices by Firdos J.Mub...
- Then you will be a man my son...
- Work and helping humanity
- Life as chess - you have to move...but think befor...
- To be a leader
- Real men are warriors but they never fight petty b...
- Lessons of Living
- What is education and what is a teacher?
- The greatest test
- The relationship between that which is ordinary an...
- Anger is the first step towards...
- oh how beautiful are you hafiz
- Ramana Maharishi quotes
- ▼ October (42)