One hardly meets an original human being

It is funny how man runs away from his own solitude. I remember my father once said to me "You're British." It has to be one of the most absurd statements I have ever heard.
Labels...I think they must be man's way of hiding from loneliness. To be alone without the need of another. Whether in the quiet, still clearing of a wood or in an apartment in the center of a modern city...quiet with yourself...without the hiss of television, without the stuttering intrusion of a telephone...just sitting or lying peacefully with the murmur of the breath...in such moments one sees how terribly rare love is - one sees because one is alone - completely alone. One hardly meets an orginal human being. To be original there must a penetrating gaze within - an insight into the beautiful nature of aloneness.

Blog Archive

About me

My photo
India
Mind is the closest thing to our Reality...Be careful how you use it. Businessman, yogi, teacher, addicted to laughing...