When the news of the death of King George V was brought to the Ashram, Chadwick's eyes filled with rears, and the other disciples commiserated half- weeping with him in sympathy. The Maharshi finally broke in, after having remained silent throughout.
M: You unwise people! You may 'die' and discover your real Self, and then live without death. So why do you care about the death of a third person? The Self does not perish, only the body. Get rid of your materialistic outlook!
- ► 2008 (31)
- ► 2006 (147)
- The end of sorrow
- Contemplations on A Course in Miracles
- Death is nothing but material change
- Patanjali - the source of Yoga
- What is real faith?
- To jump a million years
- I wrote this out of nowhere...it says a lot on mul...
- From a Course in Miracles….words to lift the heart...
- One hardly meets an original human being
- A strange envelope
- This kind of thinking brings history to life...
- The Community today
- When I see that society is, by and large mad...I t...
- The Complete works of my spiritual preceptor - Tar...
- The Impossible Question
- Tribute to Idries Shah
- The Kasîdah of Hâjî Abdû El-Yezdî
- What is the potential of a house/home?
- Kill the one who grieves
- Ruskin - I keep coming back to Ruskin
- The purpose of Symbols in wisdom
- The Book of John - Chapter 11
- The Book of John - Chapter 10 - The Good Shepherd
- Ramana Maharishi on Death
- Prophecy and Iraq
- The goal of yoga is: peace beyond this world
- Ramana on the significance of wisdom and death
- Changes Needed in Economic Polices by Firdos J.Mub...
- Then you will be a man my son...
- Work and helping humanity
- Life as chess - you have to move...but think befor...
- To be a leader
- Real men are warriors but they never fight petty b...
- Lessons of Living
- What is education and what is a teacher?
- The greatest test
- The relationship between that which is ordinary an...
- Anger is the first step towards...
- oh how beautiful are you hafiz
- Ramana Maharishi quotes
- ▼ October (42)