India frustrates me

This land of Sattvic warriors - where some of the greatest teachings of mankind were seeded - seems so souless often today.

There is no efficiency - very little honesty. I have hardly met anyone whose word is true.

False promises. Evasion. Ah to meet an individual who does not have to be reminded constantly of what they promised.

There is no love without respect. There is no respect without people being true to their word. It is very, very difficult to find love in this country. I find that very sad.

Tradition, prestige, a hungering for money, worshipping images in crooked temples, politicians and police and judges who say yes to whomever bribes them the most - all that is here. But to meet a real man. That is almost impossible.

About me

My photo
India
Mind is the closest thing to our Reality...Be careful how you use it. Businessman, yogi, teacher, addicted to laughing...