Tribute to Nick Drake - Air Heavy with a Memory

Air Heavy with a Memory

Shielded by the fallin' leaves.
Air heavy with a memory.
A lonely knight; far too bright.
Laid to rest in paradise.

Dark stranger come and gone.
No time to hold his hand.
No time to walk the sand.
Air heavy with a memory.

Stars hanging from the Lorelai.
Words scribbled gray 'cross the autumn sky.
Who can know the reasons why?
I see my friend of time standing still
In green fields, far away.

No tears forthcoming and nothing to say.
Just this melody chiming through another day.
Drifting on an open ocean; me and you.

Shielded by the fallin' leaves.
Air heavy with a memory.
A lonely knight; far too bright
Laid to rest in paradise.

Blog Archive

About me

My photo
India
Mind is the closest thing to our Reality...Be careful how you use it. Businessman, yogi, teacher, addicted to laughing...