Together, we are undefeatable. Alone, we are frightened, insecure, suspicious, distrusting.
No matter how angry you are with another...there IS love between you. The holiest spot on this earth is where an ancient hatred has become a present love.
When you see that - not as some intellectual idea - but as the actuality that it is - you are truly blessed. You are grateful for that immense love which is not your own, which is not personal - without that love...You are absent; you are just a shallow shell, an ego rusting in the harsh, dry winds of a lifeless deserts...with it You are related to everything. Then You have substance, then You stand for something meaningful.
Put your projections aways and learn to love. It will destroy all you thought yourself to be. But boy will you have a reason to smile! And what is more, you'll learn what a real friend is too. He dwells within you.
- ► 2008 (31)
- ► 2006 (147)
- The Indian Blockbuster of the Summer:
- The World of Tomorrow - Lessons From the Life of a...
- A love not of this world
- Ah beautiful!
- The heart is a lonely hunter
- To what degree can another human being affect us
- Condoleeza Rice and the future of the World
- Illogical India
- A plumber in India
- The Indian trains website
- Gandhi the Mahatma
- Don't waste anything.
- Death comes quickly
- Dreams and Good luck a la Beethoven
- Can you place a value on the best of yourself?
- On Nikos Kazantzakis
- Keep the bowl empty of the yesterday.
- What is comedy?
- Beyond Separation
- A few worthy aphorisms
- Seeing differently
- Love will find you
- Guidance in meditation
- I would do anything for love
- The Poet in us
- Can wrong perception bring happniness?
- Tribute to Nick Drake - Air Heavy with a Memory
- ▼ July (33)