Love will find you

You know I wish I could tell you how much I care.
But words are not needed when love is there.

You may be wild. You may be angry.
You may be screaming. You may be torn.
You may be lying. You may be crying.

Though you can run, you cannot hide.
For love will find you.
Love will yet remind you.

You think you have come so far.
But there's nowhere to go.
You talk of limits.
But you talk too much.

You know I wish I could tell you how much I care.
But words are not needed when love is there.

You may be blind. You may be open.
You may be rich. You may be poor.
Some people are coming to love you all.

Love will find you.
Love will yet remind you.
Don´t look for things that can´t be found.


Copyright: Nathan Curry 2003

Blog Archive

About me

My photo
India
Mind is the closest thing to our Reality...Be careful how you use it. Businessman, yogi, teacher, addicted to laughing...