Ever ask what impeccability is?
One of those questions you cannot ask lightly.
One of those questions that destroys the past.
Ah such a beautiful question.
Do you know a really impeccable being?
Not impeccable in the sense of the officially correct. But impeccable in the sense of true to their word, true to life. Such an individual bowls you over with the love that flows through them. They bring you to tears...because they live like they have nothing to lose. The difference between them and an addicted gambler...is that they really KNOW that they can only gain through giving.
- ► 2008 (31)
- ► 2006 (147)
- The Indian Blockbuster of the Summer:
- The World of Tomorrow - Lessons From the Life of a...
- A love not of this world
- Ah beautiful!
- The heart is a lonely hunter
- To what degree can another human being affect us
- Condoleeza Rice and the future of the World
- Illogical India
- A plumber in India
- The Indian trains website
- Gandhi the Mahatma
- Don't waste anything.
- Death comes quickly
- Dreams and Good luck a la Beethoven
- Can you place a value on the best of yourself?
- On Nikos Kazantzakis
- Keep the bowl empty of the yesterday.
- What is comedy?
- Beyond Separation
- A few worthy aphorisms
- Seeing differently
- Love will find you
- Guidance in meditation
- I would do anything for love
- The Poet in us
- Can wrong perception bring happniness?
- Tribute to Nick Drake - Air Heavy with a Memory
- ▼ July (33)