George Bush's administration, as previous American administrations, sell weapons to the Third World and then a few years go by and they find themselves waging meaningless wars and diffusing bombs in their own Embassy's - that they themselves once supplied the new "enemy." Those very individuals they once saw as on "their team" - their old buddies - like Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden, whom they once did business deals with. And they keep steering the military-industrial complex to their own ends - always repeating the same foolish mistakes, creating more wars, more conflict, more bullshit moral "higher ground". And we the public let them do it...because no one has a voice any more or they are too cowardly to speak...
Which is it?
- ► 2008 (31)
- ► 2006 (147)
- Mad British people
- The Kite Runners by Khaled Hosseini
- Can you change the world?
- do not think of the sky as a limit
- Carpe Diem
- From "A Gift for all Mankind" by Tara Singh
- Meditations on self-reliance, loyalty and inter-re...
- When will wisdom have a voice in politics
- Modern Politics
- Modesty from the I Ching
- Today could be the best day of your life.
- Song of togetherness
- Following also from the I Ching
- from the I Ching
- Giving by Kahlil Gibran
- There is a crack in everything
- The Modern Peace Warrior
- What takes place in the depths of one's being, in ...
- ▼ June (24)