The influence shows itself in the back of the neck.
The back of the neck is the most rigid part of the body. When the influence shows itself there, the will remains firm and the influence does not lead to confusion. Hence remorse does not enter into consideration here. What takes place in the depths of one's being, in the unconscious, can neither be called forth nor prevented by the conscious mind. It is true that if we cannot be influenced ourselves, we cannot influence the outside world.
From the I Ching
- ► 2008 (31)
- ► 2006 (147)
- Mad British people
- The Kite Runners by Khaled Hosseini
- Can you change the world?
- do not think of the sky as a limit
- Carpe Diem
- From "A Gift for all Mankind" by Tara Singh
- Meditations on self-reliance, loyalty and inter-re...
- When will wisdom have a voice in politics
- Modern Politics
- Modesty from the I Ching
- Today could be the best day of your life.
- Song of togetherness
- Following also from the I Ching
- from the I Ching
- Giving by Kahlil Gibran
- There is a crack in everything
- The Modern Peace Warrior
- What takes place in the depths of one's being, in ...
- ▼ June (24)