Song of togetherness
Who am I? I am you.
I like to walk by the wooded stream in the spring.
I like to breathe the crisp morning air on the mountain path.
I like to celebrate the spirit of freedom.
I walk with you awhile.
you with me.
Along the beach, to the sound of the seabirds
And the sea.
I walk with you long miles.
hand in hand.
I hear you sing and proclaim the day.
Wake up God with a bell in the morning.
Sleep in silent knowledge.
I like to take a cup of water and bring it to my friend.
I like to share the best of myself.
This I wish for you.
Laughter and silence.
I walk in the shade of the summer sun.
I walk over the bridge in the fall as the leaves are wilting in glorious color,
I walk into winter happy in the cold;
Warmed by family.
I am grateful for the rising sun and the voices of friends.
I am grateful for the people love has sent me.
I see so many sad faces waiting to find their smile.
I look for that smile.
That I must do.
Who am I?
I am you.
- ► 2008 (31)
- ► 2006 (147)
- Mad British people
- The Kite Runners by Khaled Hosseini
- Can you change the world?
- do not think of the sky as a limit
- Carpe Diem
- From "A Gift for all Mankind" by Tara Singh
- Meditations on self-reliance, loyalty and inter-re...
- When will wisdom have a voice in politics
- Modern Politics
- Modesty from the I Ching
- Today could be the best day of your life.
- Song of togetherness
- Following also from the I Ching
- from the I Ching
- Giving by Kahlil Gibran
- There is a crack in everything
- The Modern Peace Warrior
- What takes place in the depths of one's being, in ...
- ▼ June (24)