"It is unselfish and good when a man, after completing his own urgent tasks, uses his strength in the service of others, and without bragging or making much of it, helps quickly where help is needed. But the man in a superior position who is thus aided must weigh carefully how much he can accept without doing the helpful servant or friend real harm. Only where such delicacy of feeling exists can one give oneself unconditionally and without hesitation."
The I Ching
- ► 2008 (31)
- ► 2006 (147)
- Mad British people
- The Kite Runners by Khaled Hosseini
- Can you change the world?
- do not think of the sky as a limit
- Carpe Diem
- From "A Gift for all Mankind" by Tara Singh
- Meditations on self-reliance, loyalty and inter-re...
- When will wisdom have a voice in politics
- Modern Politics
- Modesty from the I Ching
- Today could be the best day of your life.
- Song of togetherness
- Following also from the I Ching
- from the I Ching
- Giving by Kahlil Gibran
- There is a crack in everything
- The Modern Peace Warrior
- What takes place in the depths of one's being, in ...
- ▼ June (24)