I met a man whose example taught me that one need pass no exams to learn.
A man who reminded me, with a smile, that the word "impossible" only applies to those who choose it.
A man who had respect for his own limitations.
A man who loved.
He was wed to silence.
He assured me that she was the only maiden suitable for the serious man.
What is it to live, to really live?
It is learn to dance without end.
It is to smile without a hint of fear.
To flood the unforgiving minute with all your love.
- ► 2008 (31)
- ► 2006 (147)
- Gate gate para gate... parasamgate. Bodhi Swaha
- Is it determination or dissatisfaction?
- Keys to the Kingdom
- What would you give?
- Building something meaningful
- What would it be to live a life without consequenc...
- No desperation
- Whether I am afraid
- Small piece of Land
- The wisdom of a sage
- Knock on the door of the Way
- Lyyic to build a song around
- John Keats
- Poem by my Father - Homecoming
- Seeing is believing
- A Necklace of questions
- What is Important?
- The deep
- The brightest promise
- The price of penny-wise wisdom
- What is it to live, to really live?
- Bury me
- ▼ April (28)