In the middle of activity;
Striving for what is unseen.
Night has fallen;
Still so much unfinished.
Day is promised;
Still so much undiscovered.
Nothing remains that is binding.
Nothing remains that is liberating.
Unlearning the un-natural.
Learning to give without condition
In a sea of conditions.
With the death of the grip of thought
And decisions not one's own.
Knock on the door of the Way
Discover it opens upon no path.
Tread gently guided by right principles...
What then can prevent union with our luminous heart?
- ► 2008 (31)
- ► 2006 (147)
- Gate gate para gate... parasamgate. Bodhi Swaha
- Is it determination or dissatisfaction?
- Keys to the Kingdom
- What would you give?
- Building something meaningful
- What would it be to live a life without consequenc...
- No desperation
- Whether I am afraid
- Small piece of Land
- The wisdom of a sage
- Knock on the door of the Way
- Lyyic to build a song around
- John Keats
- Poem by my Father - Homecoming
- Seeing is believing
- A Necklace of questions
- What is Important?
- The deep
- The brightest promise
- The price of penny-wise wisdom
- What is it to live, to really live?
- Bury me
- ▼ April (28)