The blind are having more and more problem in an increasingly digital society.
How easily we take our eyes for granted.
The dead are lucky.
The new born are lucky.
How quickly we forget our luck.
Beethoven couldn't hear anything but he produced some of the most remarkable music the world has ever known.
He did not believe in luck.
Belief does not know how to reckon with the immensity of an ocean
or the miracles of the seed.
- ► 2008 (31)
- ► 2006 (147)
- Gate gate para gate... parasamgate. Bodhi Swaha
- Is it determination or dissatisfaction?
- Keys to the Kingdom
- What would you give?
- Building something meaningful
- What would it be to live a life without consequenc...
- No desperation
- Whether I am afraid
- Small piece of Land
- The wisdom of a sage
- Knock on the door of the Way
- Lyyic to build a song around
- John Keats
- Poem by my Father - Homecoming
- Seeing is believing
- A Necklace of questions
- What is Important?
- The deep
- The brightest promise
- The price of penny-wise wisdom
- What is it to live, to really live?
- Bury me
- ▼ April (28)