The deep

I want to talk about the deep.
Not the deep blue sea.
Submercibles and television cameras will take you there.
Nor am I speaking of the furthest reaches of space.
Nor of deep thoughts.
They are all so shallow.
I wish to travel with you into a different dimension.

There is no path to go there.
There are serpents and bluebells along the way.
Yet they are not the purpose of the journey.

The deep is not a realm of contrasts.
One hesitates to give it a name.
Names are bridges to link what we percieve to be separate.
The deep has an unutterable sense of freedom about it.
Like a vast, brooding ocean.
Words cannot capture what is meant by 'freedom.'

About me

My photo
India
Mind is the closest thing to our Reality...Be careful how you use it. Businessman, yogi, teacher, addicted to laughing...