Bury me

Bury me from head to toe
in the darkest of soil.
Let the warm acid peat engulf me.
Let me be taken into the womb
of the earth a happy corpse.

I come here not to make a stand.
Not to take anything.
I come to be still awhile.
With you.

We appear as strangers.
We appear at odds.
I come to look again.

I trust not these aging eyes
Nor the mind's sallowed vines
Their creeping limbs share only
a feast of poisoned wine.

I am faithful to the sun.
And blinded by the light.
I am poised
Close to the end of time
Reminding you we are lovers.

The fire of the heart engulfs...
The wisdom of the brave is here.
It is always here.

I hold you tight...
I know no borders.
We have no mountains to clmb.

About me

My photo
India
Mind is the closest thing to our Reality...Be careful how you use it. Businessman, yogi, teacher, addicted to laughing...