You have destroyed me. Thank you.

You have destroyed me. Thank you.

I see the heart of the hunter.
I see the beauty of the murderer.
I see the honesty of the liar.
I see the source of the story is where my end is.
I see the herald of the moon.
I see you smiling, when you're awash with tears.

I see the death of yesterday...
The beginning of now...
Emptying through me.
As I look back, nothing is the same.
As I look forward, nothing is certain.
And I am free-falling...
Into mystery.

With the dwindling of the flame,
I hear the mention of your name.
And with the dying of the light,
I recognize you and I are one again.
You have destroyed me.
Thank you.


About me

My photo
India
Mind is the closest thing to our Reality...Be careful how you use it. Businessman, yogi, teacher, addicted to laughing...